Dealer Management System For Automotive Industry
Best ERP Software For Dealer management
Considered as one of the driving force behind the rapid rise of various economies around the world, automobile sales among many other things- require a strong CRM combined with dynamic accounting software.
For those who want to stay at the top of the game, Clockwork provides complete solutions for the management of automobile sales in a rapidly expanding business environment.
We have a solution for the Maruti Suzuki dealer management system, Mahindra dealer management system software, car dealer management software, and four wheeler-dealer management system DMS
Dealer Mangement ERP Software features and functions in the automotive industry
- Quality control management thanks to which it is convenient to track product and customer service quality in real time, notice occurring problems and correct them timely ensuring in such a way high-quality standards of automobiles and customer relations.
- Inventory management that allows coping with relevant operations giving a platform for efficient inventory planning
- Sales management where sales and marketing activities are comprised and automotive businesses can take measures promptly to improve sales effectiveness.
- Electronic document database where all documentary work is sorted and there is no necessity to keep tons of papers.
- Finance management system with the help of which all financial and accounting data are sorted in one place available at any time and, as a result, financial information is managed more effectively.
- Automobile maintenance that gives a full picture on equipment state.
- Integration with communication channels to keep in touch with clients and colleagues.
- Human resource management that reduces time spent on administrative work as it provides companies with specific modules dedicated to employee contact information, performance evaluation, working hours and duties, etc.
- Service management that controls after sale support of clients sorting their latest demands and requirements and tracking timely service.
- Order management system where customers’ orders are visible which gives an opportunity to analyze purchasing history and be prepared for the succeeding contacts with a client.